Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Difference Between Dogs and Cats

Ever Wondered what the difference was between dog's and cats?

A dog thinks: Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide me with a nice warm, dry house, pat me, and take good care of me... They must be Gods!

A cat thinks: Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide me with a nice warm, dry house, pat me, and take good care of me... I must be a God!

Its so true in our house there is only one God his name is Alvin and he can do no wrong.

Below are some pet bed's that I found on etsy that are sure to make any cat feel like they are in heaven..not that they need any encouragement.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this post!! So true about cats and dogs. But you have to love them both!
    Great cat beds. My Anni has already made herself a hammock out of my soft storage box. She sinks right in. he he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little beds are great. Patsy, the God at my place seems to own all the furniture in my place. She'd also love a suitcase bed too I think!
    Cute - cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with the vintage suitcase one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so true. These beds are fantastic, but our two goddesses prefer to sleep on top of whatever their human are trying to sew/file/type.

    ReplyDelete

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP